Friday, June 24, 2016

Episode one of Vegan Funny


This is the big debut- the Genesis, the Beginning. "Let there be comedy, and there was comedy"- vegan style!

The idea for the channel came fast. I had set it up as a YouTube channel but it was basically an afterthought- a far off project that i may someday get to.

First of all I was surprised that the name Vegan Funny wasn't taken! Am I really such a vegan pioneer? ( i decided to reserve vegan funny with lower case v and l too so no one else would take my trademark name. But i may change the channel name someday...). 

The first skit was spontaneous and without ceremony. I switched my ipad mini on, with iographer mount and started to let it all hang out.

Symbolically significant: the very first skit was about an egg. And what will hatch from this channel? Hopefully lots and lots of laughs and 'chicks'.

No comments:

Post a Comment